My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1 taste of love

honey sweet kisses
drive
me crazy

your lips
are the only
aphrodisiac
i need



i still have some issues with the concept of 'create a picture'...the idea of it needing to be visual continues to plague me...but how do you ignore the other senses?  (see earlier post, "Creates a Picture?")  so this septolet explores picture creation though taste.  


today is day 12 and i'm still managing at least a poem a day...i hit a bit of wall a couple of days ago (see, "poeming update"), but i've come out the other side...


for inspiration i stole Poetic Asides' first (Two-Tuesday) prompt, "write a form poem."

1 comment:

  1. great picture painted here. I will have to try a septolet

    ReplyDelete