|Bursting with Pom Seeds|
(image by rmp, that's me)
first, all pom seeds will be posted via twitter...(i need to come up with some purpose for tweeting...plus seeds are just tiny little nuggets; a whole big post on them seems silly)...
second, every so often i will bring all of the latest pom seeds together in a post. upon doing so, i will mark those that have already been tasted and add any additional thoughts that 140 characters doesn't express.
third, i hope that those who stop by and consume the pom seeds might leave their thoughts and ideas on how i might expand the flavor of a seed or two, or maybe provide an unrelated and potential seed...we all have our own taste and it might be interesting and inspiring to hear someone else take on a pom seed. anyway....
Pom Seeds Batch #1
- pink sky, orange moon (i was thinking about joining this with, "I woke with rose colored glasses...")
- I sang this morning (savored in a poem, Horribly Wrong)
- Information overload
- I woke with rose colored glasses; and the world was as only I could dream it to be
- We were forbidden to speak; forbidden to meet one another's gaze; but what stolen glances could not sustain; our bodies spoke... (inspired by a prompt from Poetry Potluck Monday about Languages, Signs & Symbols, it did not find its flavor in time to meet the deadline, but i'm hopeful it will still be a savory seed)
- He said it was happenstance; and maybe he was right; but I couldn't take the chance; and so I put up a fight (savored in a poem, Serendipity)