My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1 Horribly Wrong

something is wrong
horribly, horribly wrong
clothing malfunctioning wrong
honest lawyer wrong
Brittany kissing Madonna wrong
the world imploding wrong
hide under a table for a bomb threat
kind of wrong
something is most definitely wrong
because this morning on the way to work
I caught myself singing



so what could possibly be so wrong about me singing in the morning. after all, i love to sing. i sing in the car; i sing in the shower; i sing when no one is around, or even when they are around. i enjoy singing, whether or not i sing well is another story. so than what is so wrong? well, one thing i noticed this past year is that i do not, i mean never, sing on the car ride to work. i'm not a morning person in any way shape or form; i'm manage to get to work by rote memory and an excellent defensive driving subconscious. so finding myself singing in the morning is quite taboo.


first construction written from a pom seed...never said they turn out to be good...i believe i did mentions something about tart tasting pom seeds...based off pom seed: I sang this morning...

1 comment:

  1. okay so you dont sing at all.....not alot of people do though...i think i jus work some lyrics out my in my head finding a tune, but iw ont let the words filter from my mouth..
    i love the rhyming into the poem...

    ReplyDelete