My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

0 Batch #2

Bursting with Pom Seeds
(image by rmp, tha's me)

i think it is time to assess where i currently stand with old pom seeds, and add some new ones to the mix.  from this point forward, all pom seeds that were posted in a previous batch (and up to that point had gone unused will reappear with links, where appropriate, to their sweet-tangy-tart creation) will be posted under 'Leftovers'.


Here goes...



Pom Seeds Batch #2

  • colors seem to be following me; this morning I woke to...; this evening I fell asleep with...; and in the in-between... (found life with an leftover pom seed in a poem called Assaulting Colors)
  • we were never friends; not really; how could we be; when all we did; was dance around each other
  • my mom use to say; we're never lost; we're just misplaced
  • i hate days like today; where i'm blindsided; punched in the chest; days when all i want to do is curl up into a little ball and disappear
  • why did you make me?  what purpose could it serve?  was I the punchline to a joke?  was I the result of a lost wager?  were you intoxicated? (this tart number came to life as part of Jingle Poetry's Poetry Potluck; the prompt was Peace, Relaxation, and Spirituality, all of which i was missing in this poem entitled Forgive Me)
  • "you're growing."; am I?  I don't think I'm growing; maybe just walking outside myself
  • I feel like an outsider looking in; the warm embrace of acceptance elude

Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment