My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Friday, March 5, 2010

0 best friend

Sleep is my best friend.  I cannot remember a time where sleep was not with me.  When I was younger it was a reprieve from my headaches.  Every day after school I meet up with my best friend on the couch.  Now adays, sleep walks with me for another reason.  Sleep helps me to forget my worries.  I find comfort in sleeps arms.  When my best friend greets me, I am able to escape.  Unfortunately, I spend too much time with this friend of mine.  I know I should distance myself, but it is not very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment