My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

1 Another One Bites the Dust

The End
07/06/2014
: P


On March 17, 2013, I made the decision to say goodbye (or sort of goodbye) to this site.  I decided it was time to start anew.  While I had been thinking about it for awhile, an unique event occurred; I finished my first notebook ever.  I have always been entranced by notebooks...have more than I need...have even written in a few.  This, however, was the first time I had managed to continually write and make it to the end.  Shortly after, I began two new adventures...a new blog and a new notebook.

Today (July 6, 2014), marks the second notebook that I will be retiring, having filled it quite well.  It took me quite a bit longer to fill this notebook, but the important part is that I did finish it.  I was amazed the first time this happened...astounded as I sit here staring at the last page of yet another ending.  And so tomorrow (or the next day or the next) begins another journey with a new notebook.

Anyway, I was so...for lack of a better word...impressed that I needed to write about.  And where better to share the news than on the site that began it all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I just boxed up several journals the other day as we were getting rid of several bookshelves. They are cool to go back to and see how you have progressed.

    I will be taking a new one with me on my journey.

    Smiles.

    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete