My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Monday, January 18, 2010

0 just down the hall

This is torture...absolute torture.  I should have said no.  I should never have given in to Dalia, not while I am in such a delicate state.  I am having a hard enough time trying to kick this habit of mine, but having him here just down the hall is perfect fodder for my O-A-I.  Of course now instead of fantisising about some imaginary man, I have a real bonefide man sleeping in my guest room.  The last thing I need to start doing is creating a fantasy world around my boss' brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment