My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

8 HEART

HEART
passion
affection

tendrils creep intent
on breaching still chambers
reviving a lost drab core

"pulsating love quickens its beat."



It's that time again!  The last Wednesday of the Month brings forth a marvelous combination Three Word Wednesday [3WW=drab, pulsate(s), tendril(s)] and the clarity pyramid.  I always find this day to be a treat and a half.  

8 comments:

  1. love will do that...smiles...these pyramids you do are really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'HEART'...made me think of the band right away, especially because of the writes you do with lyrics...and then of course 'What About Love'...'pulsating love quickens its beat'. I do love me some Wilson sisters. Nice visual as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A treat and a half in many ways..could feel this beat..not a thud..an up-thud..

    ReplyDelete
  4. #114 is FABULOUS! they are all a good reac, but that one? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it sure does! Excuse me, I think a cold shower...

    ReplyDelete