My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Friday, July 27, 2012

0 Can I Have This Dance?: Where are You?

Title:  Everything Good
Artist:  Ashes Remain
Album:  What I've Become
Genre:  Christian & Gospel

Notes:  Switched genres one again with this weeks installment of CIHTD?  I admit that while I listen to a nice array of genres, Christian was not one of them.  It is not a genre I have really ever been exposed to.  A couple of months ago, while driving home I was flipping through the radio stations and came across this song.  I honestly didn't know its genre at the time, but the song just stuck with me.

Where are you?
lungs crush in on me
as my thoughts fight to breathe
i long for you to help me find my breath
the world disappears beneath me
as upside down i float away
lost in this tirade of thoughts and emotions
i’m terrified you might 
not find me

No comments:

Post a Comment