My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

0 scheme of things

it seems after a month of forgoing my blog rules (took off the month of April to post a poem a day)...i am having trouble getting back into the scheme of things.  i believe the only rule that has actually suffered is the "must include at least one image per week within a post."  i have missed the past three weeks...  overall quantity (not necessarily quality) has also taken a small dip from what it was prior to April.  i suppose i could just be working on getting my groove back. 

i'm also thinking about returning to my roots (pencil and paper).  in light of this, i think i may have to adjust rule #4 slightly...i'll have to think on that for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment