My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

0 impenetrable heart

love
snuck up
from behind
spoke sweet nothings
hoping I might sway
love knew not my power
strong, steady, unmovable
whispers of promises mean nil
for fear immobilizes my heart
love will need to find another way in



this etheree finds me on day 19 with inspiration from Poetic Asides' "Two for Tuesday" prompt [write a love poem or write an anti-love poem].  i had another poem tickling my thoughts, but for some reason i felt the need to toy once again with an etheree.  it seems a simple form (10 lines...increasing in syllable count from 1 to 10 with each line), but anytime syllable count is involved i find myself working and reworking and altering line placement and/or word choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment