My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Friday, December 10, 2010

0 Insanity

Insanity
walks with me like a faithful friend.
Insanity
speaks in tongues of profanity
pouring (from my lips) without end.
I walk on with hope to transcend
insanity.



today's poetic exertion is called a rondelet...and yes, once again i find myself toying with a poetic form that involves repetition...

update (06/14/2013):  upon review of this poem and the poetic form, i have realized an error in the fifth line; it originally had five syllables instead of the intended eight.  to correct this, i have added an additional three syllables; they can be found within the parentheses, which will remain as an entity of the poems construction (i.e. i like the look of the parentheses).

No comments:

Post a Comment