My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

0 Torn Asunder

Who am I?  I can't help but wonder
if there is more to me than I might see;
should I tare myself asunder
would I be able to set my hidden self free?

if there is more to me, than I might see
the point and the purpose of my existence;
would I be able to set my hidden self free
escaping the internal turmoil and resistance?

The point and the purpose of my existence
is this crazy mystery for me to solve;
escaping the internal turmoil and resistance,
is that how my life should revolve?

Is this crazy mystery for me to solve?
should I tare myself asunder?
is that how my life should revolve?
Who am I?  I can't help but wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment