My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

0 Jiminy Cricket

i've been thinking about hiring a conscious--someone to motivate me and keep me going--someone who will force me to do all the things i lack the desire to do:  dishes, dusting, exercise, not nap, laundry, socialize, take vitamins, go to the doctor, get my eyes checked, quit my job, find a new job, convince me that medication might be a good solution, laugh, cry, clean my bathrooms, wash my car, eat healthy, eat, vacuum, finish reading the five or so books i've started, smile...

maybe what i really want is someone who will do all those things for me.  technically not everything on the list is something i can expect someone else to do, but quite a bit could be done by someone else.  either way i'd need to feel motivated enough to hire someone:  housekeeper, butler, life-coach.  and i wouldn't need any of those things if i didn't lack motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment