My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

8 Can I Have This Dance?: Uneven

TitleBreakeven (Falling to Pieces)
Artist:  The Script
Album:  The Script
Genre:  Pop
Uneven

Heartstrings dangle, grazing the ground;
his chest cut wide open--
each breath a labor (of lost love),
while she walks away clean
unhindered by 
strings neatly cut close to the heart.
Notes:  I'm a little early with this CIHTD?, but the words for this week's Three Word Wednesday [3WW=>dangle, labor, neatly] spun the thought of heartstrings, this song just leapt to the forefront.  So, I went with it.

8 comments: