My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

0 Hesitation

I recall the first touch
the way you hesitated
your hand lifted
hovered just shy of its target

for a split second
your eyes told me so much
had I only been listening

you knew what it meant
where it would lead
but like me you ignored it

so simple
so sweet
just the gentlest of touches
the simplest of gestures
but one that held so much meaning
spoke of so much potential

never once thinking about it
we wrapped ourselves up in it
let ourselves go to it
lived in the moment with it
and in the end
even though the signs where there at the start
crashed and burned with it

No comments:

Post a Comment