My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Friday, June 11, 2010

0 if only i could...

Twice now I've started the week with an overwhelming desire to quit.  I sat at the top of the stairs with the anxiety twisting inside me and all I could do was wish for an end.  Unfortunately there does not seem to be an end in sight.  For as I sat there completely resolved to the fact, I should have known better.  By the time I made it to the bottom of the steps I knew I wouldn't quit.  I'm chicken.  That's the truth.  Also scared of the unknown.  Not to mention that I fear if I were to make such a life altering decision people would assume the wrong reason behind my decision.  So I'm left to continue on this path no matter how unhappy I may be with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment