My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

0 Imaginary

I can't even begin to tell you how many different loves I've had.  There have been so many times when I've managed to find myself in the arms of someone who somehow wants me.  I do, however, tend to follow a very similar pattern with all of these loves.  I push them away, hold them at arms length or sometimes further.  And they act one of two ways.  They either give me my space or they pull harder.  And everytime I find my way back.  I allow myself to accept what they are offering.  I let myself believe that I am worth being with.  It is usually about that time that I let them fade away.  My journey with them comes to an end and I move on to the next one.  I have had many loves.  It just so happens that none of them were real.

No comments:

Post a Comment