My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

0 background...

I have spent the past several weeks doing a bit of digging.  After hearing Alice's story, I couldn't help myself.  I managed to get the name of two former girlfriends who had also gotten the shaft.  And from them I found some others.  When all was said and done, I had managed to speak with seven of his former relationships, plus Alice.  Strangely, not all of them had heard about 'The Test' before I mentioned it.  One thing is for certain, his type is not easy to discern from all of the lovely women I had an opportunity to speak with.

To help me focus my thoughts a bit more, I'm going to transcribe my notes and bits of my conversations here on my blog.  Once everything is compiled, I believe I'll have enough background to actually meet this intriguing individual.  All I'll have to decide at that point is whether I try to get him to agree to an interview or if I ambush him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment