My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

0 still unreal...yet not

Today is four months.  I do my best not to think about it, because I can feel my eyes glass over and the tears welling in the corners of my eyes.  Here I sit...in her seat.  I remember my dad talking about how it would be his seat now, like it was a badge of honor, a privilege.  Meanwhile it seems I have instead made this my second home.  Sometimes it feels weird occupying this seat, like I don't belong; I can't really explain it. 

Four months...I think about the future sometimes...of pinnacle moments in time...I thought Christmas would be hard...but my mind runs to Mother's Day and our birthdays and I don't know how I'll handle them...  Part of me hopes that the thinking will be worse than the actual event...only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment