My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Friday, November 16, 2012

2 Can I Have This Dance?: Quinzaine: Mistake


Title:  God Doesn't Make Mistakes
Artist:  Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Album:  Dress Rehearsal
Genre:  Country


Quinzaine:  Mistake

#1
I heard You don't make mistakes.
Why did you make me?
No, really?

#2
I'm perfect just as I am.
Why do I feel like
a mistake?




2 comments:

  1. There ain't no god. You make you. Make carefully! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some very real feelings in this....a great heaviness as well...so sad some think of themselves as mistakes...

    ReplyDelete