My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

0 release

i've imagined the knife piercing my chest more times than i can say
not is some unfulfilled wish to leave this world behind 
though i'd be lying if i didn't say the wish has crossed my mind
the thought is more symbolic of what i so long for
release
somehow i picture that knife and the chasm it forms as a release
it allows all of the pain that constantly plagues me to escape
like steam from a sewer grate or a geyser erupting its pent up rage
and for a small tiny moment just that simple image i conjure has the desired effect
the pressure lightens within meif ever so briefand i feel that which i crave
release

No comments:

Post a Comment