My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

0 hidden happiness

i really need to find something happy to write about. these past several poems have been quite depressing really. i need to find my happy place. although, i'm not so sure i have a happy place. i have a place of escape, but it is one of my own making and often leaves me more drained than before. i have a method of release that allows for the calm to flow from me, but seeing as how that is done by writing out the demons finding something happy to write about is not so easy. i think i'm going to have to try a little harder.

or maybe i need to figure out a way to bring my escape into life through writing. but even they hold a bit of sadness in them, as can be seen through my prose.

i'll have to think more on this dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment