My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

0 the power

my heart aches constantly.  my mind races non-stop.  tears crest too often.  none of this is new.  i use to handle it better.  it is getting harder.  i am isolating myself, even from myself.  how i manage to move beyond these walls is beyond me.  how i manage to continue my routine is a mystery.  i wish i possessed the ability to silence it all.  the power to make my heart stop aching.  the power to settle my racing mind.  i should be out there enjoying myself and my life.  i deserve that.  why i fight it so, i canno fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment