My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 my subconscious

I had a dream...
not all that unusual for me;
as an avid sleeper, I'm an avid dreamer.

my mother appeared to me...
echoing my recent thoughts; 
it's time I started focusing on my writing again.

it has been quite some time...
since I've wielded the written word;
since the juices last flowed out.

the words float to the surface...
refusing to assemble into functioning thoughts;
rather they push against me begging to be freed.

it is time...
if my dream is any indication;
that I have too long forgot myself...
it is time to begin creating myself once again.

2 comments:

  1. Words are all about creating a portrait of yourself...even if it be some surreal alter ego! I relate to these thoughts! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the message of the poem...i do think your writing has progressed much from here...of course that is why it is good to look back...and how cool if there is a glint of truth in this...

    ReplyDelete