My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

4 Synthesis--Comedic attR(e)action

Their banter
goes beyond duty. 
While an element
of their chosen profession,
one
would have to be
blind
not to see
the underlying chemistry. 





The moment the last line was out, I felt like I could do so much more to this.  Blast it open!  Explore the idea of a simple chemical reaction.  I have a feeling I'll be revisiting this piece in the future, but for today now it will stand as my Three Word Wednesday [3WW=>banter, duty, element] contribution.  Not sure about the title either...

4 comments:

  1. that old chemistry can always be seen. well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited by the word element too.. This piece was really sharp..but I hope you have fun working through more chemistry ideas..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jae--I like the form this took, but there is plenty of room for exploring the chemistry theme. I can't help but wonder (it's human nature to speculate about others' possible love relationships!) who you had in mind here. Sitcom couple, stand-up comedy duo, or what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see it blasted open, but it stands very well just as it is. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can feel the chemistry even with so few words.

    ReplyDelete