My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

0 as the road curves

the road curves
just the slightest movement
to follow where it leads
but my eyes are glued
to the path straight ahead
my mind wonders to what if
what if
two simple words
one powerful thought
the longing wells up within
my gaze looks past the gaurd rail
the trees seem to beckon
calling me home
opening their arms to me
speaking of endless peace
an escape from the constant torment
the pull is great
and i take a moment
what if
and yet my hand shifts instinctively
following the curve
unwilling to allow me to ponder
the what if that layed straight ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment