My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

0 forever

me, love you?
why wonder? 
you fear I don't,
but yes, many times yes, dear;
deep burns love my darling
strong and bright
growing
~forever~
growing
bright and strong
darling my love burns deep.
dear yes, times many yes.
but don't I fear,
you wonder why,
you love me.



yet again, i have found myself toying with a palindrome.  one would think i'd learned my lesson, but apparently not.  i'd have to say that thus far this might be my favorite.  of course that is not saying much when i considered my other attempts 'so - so'.  (darling & fragile)

No comments:

Post a Comment