My newest adventure is underway. It has lead me to take up residency in a new blog,
Like the Feathers of an Arrow (affectionately known as LFA).

...don't open...don't throw away... is not disappearing completely (not yet),
but postings here will be limited.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

0 encounter #52...continued...

Her:  So then, it would appear that you know more about me than I know about you.
Him:  Maybe, but not the important stuff.
Her:  Like?
Him:  Like...do you have a boyfriend.

[She laughed.]

Her:  Seriously?  Do you really think that I could manage a boyfriend, when I can't touch him; when he can't touch me...

[She glanced up at the clock.]

Her:  It appears our time is up.  If you are still interested in participating in the study, you can speak with the hyper kid who brought you in and he'll set up another appointment.
Him:  Wow, I did not realize how quickly time seemed to go by.  We never...
Her:  It's okay, you're not the first to bide his time when it came to first contact. 

[She stood and gestured for him to preceed her.  He opened his mouth to say something, then shook his head and exited in front of her.  She slipped her gloves out of her pocket and slowly placed them on before following suit.]

No comments:

Post a Comment